October 13, 2017

New Blog Name - 3dx-lara-croft.blogspot.com

To all of my Lara fans :-)

Here are very important news for you.

1. Changing and Improvement of my Lara Model.
As you have already seen, I created a new Lara model. She is based on Genesis 3 Female and can be transfered to new Genesis 8 Female. So her look is really saved for the next genesis generation and for next time. :-)

2. Changing my blog title
I have decided to change my existing Lara blog to 3dx-lara-croft.blogspot.com. Please be so kind and update your favorites and sorry for those inconveniences.

 3. Deleting of all old Lara renders
I will delete all old Lara sets and renders shortly. So please be so kind and download those sets or pics your would like to have. They won't be uploaded again.

4. New Site
My new blog will be different from the old one. It will tell Lara's exciting and erotic sex adventures in an alluring and sensual way. I am searching for good erotic story writers who have time and fun in writing erotic adventures of Lara Croft. Very importent is, themes like gore, death, bondage, pain, tortures and so on are not allowed. I need a few good story writers who can describe my Lara in a seductive and sensual erotic way and who has no problem to describe in details her sexual actions and adventures. We can work out some very hot adventures and discuss those details. I render the picture set to your story and both will be uploaded here. If you like, we can do also the other way round. We discuss an idea, I render the picture set and you write the story to it. If some of your are good writers and are interested, please send me a mail with a sample erotic story and show me your writing style please.  At least this is a hobby for me. I do my renders in my free time. And that should it be for you, too. I don't pay any money for stories, because all shouldstay a hobby. Many thanks for your understanding. Hope to see or read something from you soon. Many thanks in advance.


5 comments:

  1. What kind of themes will you make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Main focus will be on classical Lara Croft background. She is an adventuress ... will search for artefacts, fight against enemies, will be seductive to get what she wants. She has a friend Mave at her site. He helps her in her adventures and a sexual things from time to time. ;-)

      I will also do seperate picture sets and single renders of requests I get. And also spontanuous ideas.

      Very important she is Lara Croft the Contess.

      She can meet cretaures, zombies, and other humans in her adventures.

      Delete
  2. Do you make pregnancies with other girls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, is there any chance I could still find the deleted content somewhere? I really loved the old content, thanks!

    ReplyDelete